The Department of Physics and Astronomy at Rutgers University is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
Faculty Position - Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Research Associate - Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Postdoctoral Position - Theoretical Particle Physics and Astrophysics
- Postdoctoral Associate Position - Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Postdoctoral Position - Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Postdoctoral Position - CMS Experiment - Experimental Particle physics
General information about the Department of Physics and Astronomy available on the Department Home Page.
Rutgers University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Last revised Jan 27, 2017
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for problems with this page. Contact info in response to job postings should be directed to the person listed on the specific job-posting page.
Find more about:
|Facilities and Resources|
|How to Reach Us|
|News and Seminars|
|H.S. Physics Course|
|Giving to Physics & Astronomy|
|Alumni & Friends|