01:750:276. CLASSICAL PHYSICS LABORATORY (1)
- Course Description:
Prerequisite: Enrollment in an honors program or permission of the department.
For physics majors and honors students.
Experiments in classical physics.
- January 21-22: No labs
- January 28-29: Interference of Sound
- February 4-5: Ideal and Non-Ideal Gases
- February 11-12: Electrostatics
- February 18-19: Electric Potential and Field
- February 26-27: Capacitance in RC Circuit
- March 3-4: No labs
- March 10-11: Electric and Magnetic Forces
- March 17-18: Magnetic Force on Current
- March 24-25: Spring Recess - No labs
- March 31 - April 1: Ampere's Law
- April 7-8: Geometrical Optics
- April 14-15: Interference and Diffraction of Light
- Learning Management System: https://sakai.rutgers.edu/x/AUauSC