We are a research group based in Rutgers University Physics Department in Piscataway, New Jersey, where we study the physics of novel semiconductors. Our research tends to revolve around the following themes:
- Fundamentals of charge carrier transport in organic semiconductors (OFETs).
- The fundamental optical properties of highly ordered organic semiconductors (exciton dynamics, photo-conductivity and the photovoltaic effect).
- Molecular self-assembly at functional interfaces.
- Novel inorganic layered semiconductors (dihalcogenides and graphene).
- Photo-physics of hybrid (organo-inorganic) perovskites.
- Ionic-liquid gating of multiferroic oxides.