- The Richard J. Plano Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award (inaugurated in 2000).
- The previous Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award (1989-1999).
- The School of Graduate Studies Bevier Fellowships
- recent Fellowship winners from Physics and Astronomy can be found here.
- The Peter Lindenfeld Fellowship (inaugurated in AY 2015-2016).
- The Professor Claude Lovelace Endowed Fellowship in Experimental Physics (inaugurated in AY 2013-2014).
- The Samuel Marateck Fellowship in Quantum Field Theory Physics (inaugurated in AY 2015-2016).
Prizes and Scholarships:
- The Dean's Award for Excellence in Research.
- The Noemie Koller Endowed Scholarship (inaugurated in 2015).
- The David C. Langreth Graduate Development Award (inaugurated in 2012).
- The Richard J. Plano Dissertation Prize.
- The Robert A. Schommer Prize (inaugurated in 2015).
- T. Daniel Brennan Travel Scholarship.