Is there a required minimum GPA for admission?

You must have a 3.0 GPA - an average grade of B or better. For students whose GPAs are closer to 3 than to 4, you are a stronger applicant if your advanced undergraduate courses in physics, astronomy, or math have a GPA closer to 4 than 3.